An integrated real estate company that transforms buildings and places into “housing” for the most innovative businesses, brands and people.
- We believe that..
- A sense of place is physical as well as emotional
- Your place of work should say as much about you as your home
- It takes a coffee shop to build a village
- Cyberspace lacks a comfortable sofa
- The party always ends up in the kitchen
- Successful environments evolve over time
- Roadmaps are best left in the glove box
- The final destination is subject to change
- Repurposing is the new building
- Urban transformation should serve its community
- Global citizens suffer terrible jet lag
- The right space can enhance creativity
→ Jubilee Music Fest
Jubilee Music Fest launches the summer festival season on June 7th & 8th at its new location in the downtown Arts District at 590 S. Santa Fe Avenue Los Angeles 90013. Creative Space not only helped hone in on the right neighborhood but also helped find a location that would work for both the neighborhood and the festival.
The Arts District is undergoing major developments that are not only changing the face of the neighborhood but also are indicative of larger trends in the city related to transportation, public space and sustainability.Read More